Why is management/supervisory training important and vital to your organization?
- Good people are put in management positions with a lack of management preparation.
- Managers that are respected boost morale.
- Management tends to be uneven throughout some organizations and consistency is necessary for success.
- It minimizes the chance of miscommunication by understanding what employees are saying.
- It is important to improve understanding and communication between supervisors and employees.
- Employees need to be able to manage time and projects effectively.
- It is important to have effective communication between and with superiors, peers, and subordinates.
- Become a successful coach for their work team
- Performance appraisals can be difficult but must be administered accurately.
- A comprehensive team building strategy will improve the productivity of a team or organization.
Investing in quality management training is vital to the success of any company. In order for managers to be effective leaders, managers need guidance and knowledge to be able to direct employees effectively and improve the working environment.
Ken Bratz Consulting has developed a versatile agenda for overcoming this obstacle. There are a number of approaches that we have provided our clients.
- One day overview
- Two day sessions
- Monthly one day sessions for a number of months
- Multi-Day sessions
There are a number of themes that can be offered, including the following which are generally a part of each overall agenda:
- Leadership vs. Management
- Team Building
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Resolution
- Participative Management
We have numerous resources to provide clients choices to meet their current needs.
Sessions are highly interactive and generally include experiential exercises that enhance the learning process. A number of adult learning methods are used to keep the participant engaged.